1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

latest message from Ozog

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Mar 25, 2010.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

*Lydia sitting at a little dock off Fire Island tossing in some bait to fish begins to doze off a bit after eating lots of ice creams. a hard tug at the line makes her jump dropping the pole. it starts to get pulled into the water so naturally she splashes in after it only to find it is stuck on some logs with a bottle at the end of the hook. in the bottle is a note...*

HEPS MEES PLUZZZ, MEES FINDS ORACLE AND MEDITATES WIF HER FER DAYS. MEES SEES IT NO MY FAULT. BUTS SHE LEBES AND MEES IS LOST. FEETS IS COLD AND ALMOST OUTTA ICE CREAMS. MEES GETTING SKERRED. I BEES BY A PURDY TREE IN DA ABYSS

OZOG

2. Liquid_Ape

Liquid_Ape Guest

Lydia,

If I am not otherwise occupied, I would gladly volunteer to join any sort of expeditionary party you wish to put together to try to find Ozog, should you deem it necessary.

3. Lightning 1

Lightning 1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Awww. How charming. But the Abyss.... Silly wabbit. I want to live.
    So sorry.