1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*laughs* I Dig The Funky Mysticism "Safety Dance"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xel The Wanderer, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay, here's something that I noticed which had me laughing for a bit, and I blame it on the mimosas I had this morning. I equipped my Mysticism spellbook (FINALLY FULL, yay!), and as I was galloping on my ethy South, I notice that my right arm is doing a flappy, chicken dance/Safety Dance move. You can somewhat see it as you're galloping North as well (this is in the 2D Classic client). It looks like I'm either:

A) Fanning myself

B) Doing something with myself that would lead to an "X-rated" comment

C) I'm doing a one-armed chicken dance (you know the dance that you usually do at weddings...)

D) I'm imagining I'm a bird and no matter how many flaps I try with my right arm, I'm failing miserably hence my reason to hit the sake spring in Zento

E) All of the above

I have no idea if this has been posted, but I thought folks might get a kick out of this. And now, I leave you all with "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcOZ6xFxJqg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcOZ6xFxJqg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

LOL - I was trying to eat dinner last night in my living room, as my mother watched the Soap Network on my TV, and they had the cast of All My Children doing the Chicken Dance (they called it the Drunken Turkey) yesterday on the show.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't care how old it is, but that song is still fun to listen to. It ranks right up there with Men at Work's song Down Under.

4. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Lets not forget all the "Tubthumping" going on in bars a few year back!

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Tubthumping is dangerous. I know someone who was tubthumping and they fell and broke their hip. Damn shame.

6. Xel The Wanderer

Heeeey, it works while galloping East! I'm going to get my dance on! :thumbup:

7. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

8. Xel The Wanderer

You know, it's been half a way, and I'm still not tired of the chicken dance via holding Mysticism spellbook. Yeah, I'm easily amused. :thumbup:

9. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Best. Song. Ever