1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Launcher Trouble

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Dane1980, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Dane1980

Dane1980 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've been here, a long time since I've played TT. I am trying to download the launcher for my mac and it keeps getting stuck in the download around 1.0 of 4.2 to 1.4 of 4.2, the highest it has ever gotten was 1.8 of 4.2. I've read a little on another forum and followed their advice, deleting any current version and starting from scratch, but it's not helping. Anyone know of anything I can try?

Thanks, Dane

2. Dane1980

Dane1980 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It was my internet connection. Used my brother's and it was an immediate download. I feel silly now.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Ha. Glad you figured it out. Cooper, the TT ME, has been a little busy lately. Sorry for the delayed response. :)

4. Cooper11

Cooper11 Adventurer

Yes, I apologize for the late response. I'm glad to see that you are asking us and that you've found the solution to your problem. If you encounter it again, make sure that your date and time settings are current. I've experienced the same issue, so dont feel silly ;)