1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Weapons Lava Infused and Assassin Honed Archery weps

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Quickblade, May 2, 2013.

1. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Buying these bows ''Assassin Honed'' or ''Lava Infused''

-Bow
    -Heavy x bow
    -Crossbow
    -Composite

icq me to
    621034498 or reply here if you have any , thanks :)

2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ops, buying on Atl, Europa,Catskills or Lake Austin

3. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ok question for you Quick since no one else I've asked seems to know. I'm assuming you've played with Searing weapons since your looking to buy more. Does the SEARING Mod take up one of the 5 imbuing slots if you imbue such a weapon? Also... on UO Guide it says..

I see a 20% for a Melee weapon to deal AN additional.... An as in ONE (1) more fire dmg? I see the -20 hpr for 4 seconds is effectively -8 hitpoints of dmg but I was curious about the intial fire dmg tick Quantity... Thx in Advance & good luck finding more!

4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How much u paying?

5. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Its confused how UOguide says it ...
    actually, when it procs ( it looked more like a 3-5% chance to proc on bow for me tho and not a 10%, would need to do more hits to cover a larger Rng because I've only shot like 250 bolts with crossbow, but I must say it did proc twice in a row at a time , so its all Rng I guess),
    it adds (1) damage vs 70% fire resist player (much like another number like velocity above your normal damage number), and I tested around 50-60% fire resist it does (2) fire damage. And the other part when it procs is like you said -20 hp regen in pvp I dont know anything about pvm all my tests were pvp. It can be imbued and reforged (ive reforged one once not sure now if you can still). I dont know tho if it can be enhanced. I cant copy the bow on test because copy character is currently down :(
    Conclusion in pvp ,''searing'' mod on bows is like having ''10% hit searing'' that does (1-2 dmg) + 8 damage over 4 seconds. Searing has like a weight of 50 because these weapons are only 500 weight comparing to 550 on exceptional bows so If you compare 50% hit lightning(140 weight) to ''Searing''(50 weight) , both does almost the same damage but the lightning proc 50% of the time and searing supposed to be 10%. On the other side searing dont count as a mod. If my further tests show that searing is like 5% proc it need to be boosted , its a bit too low.
    searing should be like 15% proc in pvp and 30% in pvm

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I didn't receive any direct damage from the searing attack , as the attacker, like uoguide seems to pretend. But I wont complain about that one :p (Actually no number shown on screen but I didnt check my status bar hp numbers, maybe it drop by 4 there and doesnt show on screen) More testings to come !

#5 Quickblade, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  6. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What ya have assassin honed or searing ? and which kind of bows ?

7. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

All assassin and all of them

8. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ok, I have crossbows, elven composite longbows and normal bows. Ill buy one of all the others (heavy x-bow, composite and magical short bow ?)

9. I Love Girls

Stratics Veteran

and Ill buy the other heavy x bow and composite, Ill also buy the regular bow icq 203031413 btw Im paying well :D

10. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

How much per?

11. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

will give you 2m each so 6 mil for the 3 ones Im missing pls

12. I Love Girls

Stratics Veteran

ill pay 5 mil per :D