1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lava lamp game 2 extra dot cards available - self service

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_queenme, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well i know there was a specific spot to post this stuff but i cant find it right now so i guess someone can redirect this if they like

there are several xtra dot cards in a variety of colors available at royal charvatian store, #70 on the list...available self service at a nominal fee until maintenance [​IMG]

good luck everyone who has yet to complet their target...the minutes are ticking away!

gnite [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

well i know there was a specific spot to post this stuff but i cant find it right now so i guess someone can redirect this if they like

there are several xtra dot cards in a variety of colors available at royal charvatian store, #70 on the list...available self service at a nominal fee until maintenance [​IMG]

good luck everyone who has yet to complet their target...the minutes are ticking away!

gnite [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

The deadline for this is today's maintenance, so it's too late for anybody to buy those cards.....but yeah the swaps and sale of cards has been going on in the Swap Meet board, so that's the one you need to look for when next week's game gets started if you're lookin to sell or trade more cards. [​IMG]

3. Yep, since the game has been wrapped up I am going to lock this one up. Any future sales or trades should go into the Swao Meet Forum. Be sure to read the guidelines over there before posting as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.