1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lava Lamp Game?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Rachael2008, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Rachael2008

Rachael2008 Guest

Haven't seen anything recently. Just wondered if anyone had picked up any info on when the next round might be?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Keep an eye on the blog for any new announcements.....it will likely appear there first. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Next round was supposed to be 2 weeks ago, i think parizad has forgotten about us, she left the game unfinished and hasent been approveing ANY CC lately...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Next round was supposed to be 2 weeks ago, i think parizad has forgotten about us, she left the game unfinished and hasent been approveing ANY CC lately...

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be that she's actually been sick, or had some kind of RL emergency come up that made her take some time off work or something. Having CC approved isn't a 'critical need' so it makes sense that nobody else would have been pulled off the job they were doing to cover that if that's the case, and it had already been noted that there were MAJOR problems with the last lava game, so I hope they fix those bfore they carry on with the game, even if it takes em a couple months to do it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

she left the game unfinished

I believe Sarah is the one running the lava game. I think she is also neck deep in the 'anti-botting' attempt. Which is taking precedent over the lava game right now.

6. Rachael2008

Rachael2008 Guest

Yes, I know Gilly. I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything in the Town Hall or whatever since it's not really open at good times for Europeans.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you upload CC on the weekend? If so then it will take longer to get approved, she does have alot to approve and she doesn't work on it 24/7. Give her some time, she will get to yours eventually, like all the rest. She has a lot on her plate at the moment and as CB said, CC approval isn't a *critical need*.