1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Law Suit!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

i finally got my lawsuit last night after the cfo.. I promised Joe he would be with me for my first CJ.. besides the revenge run.. anyone else wanna come.. it will be sometime today!it depends on what time Joe is ready!

2. congrats on getting your suit, i wont be able to make it so, good luck on your first cheif justice.

3. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Umm yeah got the Law suit but does anyone wanna help me with the boss suit. Im a little afraid to go looking for those V2.0's by myself... Ill be on all morning..

4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Missus Hoggat need a bunch of big cheeses and Sally B needs thousands of stock options. If we're all on at the same time, we'd be glad to have your assistance in the cog golf course!!

5. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I find myself needing everything again. LOL!

You know where to find me.

6. Congrats on your Law suit. I will help you with the CGC.

7. Voilet

Voilet Guest

CONGRATS!!! I need everything! lol I can help out whenever im on just let me know!;)

8. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Well, we got your Law suit, your Boss suit, "Mom's" Boss suit all done!! Go US!!!:danceb: