1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

lawbot help

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Loopy Moe 27, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Hi everyone. Loopy Moe is finally finishing up his lawbot toontask and only needs 33 more! I am sort of desperate since i have been hanging onto this task for so long so i am going to do a DA today (i know it is not the most efficient way, but buildings that have that many law are hard to come by and i want this task DONE already). If anyone would like to do a quick office B run with me please show up in nuttyville at 7 eastern. Please reply to this thread if you can come. And thanks in advance!
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Granny Jellyroll still needs massive notices, so I will try to get there tonite, Moe. That's dinner time for me, so I can't promise...