1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Layman's term plz

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by mysticlisa516, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone please tell me what the shortcut originally said. I changed it so many times that I don't remember what it was.

Then please type out EXACTLY what it SHOULD be to get full screen on the game, so that I don't have to mess with resolution on the pc itself.

Please do this in Layman's terms so that I can get it right this time.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

You'll never get fullscreen. Period. That good enough?
  3. Others have full screen. There is a way of doing it. I am only asking for help.
  4. DG_Tabitha

DG_Tabitha Guest

I had to change my resolution to 1024x768. Just right click, go to properties, click the settings tab and adjust the slider to that number. Everything still looks far away and small to me, but it's full screen.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the link [​IMG]

Locking this one to keep all questions in one place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.