1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

leafy seadragon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_lady michelle, Feb 14, 2008.

1. I think this lil cutie would fit into UO as an addition to the aquarium, or big monster on the open waters
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I want one!

3. thats actually a seahorse

4. <blockquote><hr>

thats actually a seahorse

[/ QUOTE ] its related to the sea horse. but it not a sea horse there is 2 kinds a leafy seadragon, and a seadragon.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Just speed up my poor boat first before putting any more stuff in the waters [​IMG]

6. Hun there is not enough stuff in the water we need more [​IMG]

7. I'd like to see a complete revamp of the sea and it's creatures. However, I don't foresee it happening anytime in the near future. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Man! That's ugly!

9. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I tell you what, there is some weird [censored] in the ocean. I've seen one of these on an animal planet show or something like that. It looks like a shrimp that comes with it's own garnishment. Theres stuff in the ocean that glows and lights up. LOL. Then this thing. Swimming cabbage patch. Too awesome. But damn weird!

10. ahh youre right, same family different creature

11. Um, if they put something like that in the water, I will need to take fishing off my crafter &amp; put it on my tamer. And by the looks of it, I'll need one of the new drags too.
    I like the leafy one though.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Sea slugs...UO needs big scary sea slugs.

13. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

LOL That thing there is one of "those other weird things" I was specifically thinkin of.

I remember when I was stationed in Florida I was walking around a pet store and they had some crazy ass jellyfish blob thing that lit up. I don't know if it was actually a jellyfish or not ....but it was damn weird!

The ocean is on acid.

14. I was also thinking leafy could also be a rideable on the seas. Instead of using a boat to fish off of you could use leafy, and leafy also could also help ya fight the monsters in seas. In fel could be used for pvp on the seas. When you die your corpse, and ghost are sent to shore. [​IMG]