1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting Leather armor enhancing not working

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by ablackninja, Oct 17, 2012.

1. ablackninja

ablackninja Adventurer

Jul 14, 2011
    So I'm trying to enhance regular leather armor with barbed leather (as normal) and I am not able to at all, I've tried several different pieces, some runic crafted, some regular crafted and it's not working. The craft menu go's poof white text shows up where the menu should be says 1/1 completed but item not found aswell.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    could we get some more details please ,are you sure you have changed the material to correct type, and you have talioring on ...has not been stoned off?
    I just logged in and made 10 plain leather arms and then attempted to enhance with barbed i had 9 fails/destroyed but the last one was enhanced..this succes rate seems very bad but i did get one..if you could double check everything with exact steps and post here that would be great..also what client?
    #2 Storm, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012