1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Leather wolves won't summon?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shinobi, May 6, 2011.

1. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I had a tinker make me 5 leather wolves. I've used them in the past, and they summon other leather wolves to help while attacking. I've tried everything, and they no longer summon others. Any ideas why?

2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I believe the summoning ability was turned off because folks were using the crafted wolf summons to get resources, rather than hunting the wild ones.

There was a discussion of the mechanical pets that involved Logrus a while ago on the tamers board [linky] and the wolf summons were discussed at one point. I'm not sure if there's more info surrounding the change elsewhere though.

Wenchy

3. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Thanks for the info.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Makes sense...

Though it would have made more sense to make the summoned "tame" ones NOT spawn resources.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

So once again, rather than control a cheat, they penalize all legit players? How nice.
    Hope everyone thanked them

6. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

OH yeah i thanked them, as the 4000 wolf skin i farmed when SA came out will now be worth 4 billion instead of 4million :D :D

"Walks off skipping" that EA rewards us so yet again.

Thunderz

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

wow... And here I thought tinkers finally could make a decent pet.

8. Stickypaws

Stickypaws Journeyman

We have. I made good use of a golem and vollum (the mechanical kind). 3 leather wolves and a vollum were pretty rocking too. The only one I couldnt get to grips with were the clock work scorpions. Poison made a target change which was lethal as a mechanical beast master.

We just have to give a care for our pets rather than shout all kill and stand back.

Linkage :

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-tamer/232842-techno-bard.html