1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Leaving in the middle of a VP

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by craze49, Jul 24, 2008.

1. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering but how do you leave the VP in the middle (not the time after first cogs)

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey I gave you your own thread for this, since it's off topic to an introduction thread.

After the cog round and before the skels, the VP moves up the ramp. During that time, you have a schticker book and can leave freely.

3. After a long and tiresom chat last night a friend said that he leaves before the first pie flies. He said and I quote.

"Before you get into the elevator hit CNTRL, ALT, DEL and bring up the window. then go into the elevator. If it is not the card you want hit the end task button. " Supposedly he said he does this all teh time and never loses his gags. I did NOT get to try this as I was too affraid to lose my lvl 7's.

Try this at your own risk.

If anyone does try this please let the rest of us know how it turns out.

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We have had discussions about this. There was confusion and some people ended up sad because they couldn't escape in time. And I don't think the mac users even have a good alt-out option. So the consensus was to plow through the first round of cogs then tele out.

5. I know. And thats how I feel a few small sound gags are worth the life of the lvl 7's anyday

6. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I might try it on my own

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I play TT in windows mode. I have just hit the X to get out of an elevator a few times. I've never gone sad. You just have to do while still in the elevator. I've never done it for SOS shopping though because most times I have no idea who is in the cage til we get to the bottom to do the first cog round. I have used to get out when I have seen that most people have not boarded the elevator or left right after doing so.