1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer Offer Leaving Inzumo today....Read or Ignore [Full and Leaving]..

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by THP, Dec 15, 2014.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Leaving Inzumo today on shard shield tokens so only 250 plus spots ok max and thats incldung my own stuff......my main route is only to Chessy then back home to Europa...although the Chessy to Europa jump is very limited places left...due to a large pick up already planned on Chessy for europa freind.

I can however go to both Pacs and GLs first enroute......but wont do so if not required service

If intereted u need to Icq me in the next 24 hours...no rubbish...677577087 THP

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Iam now full up from Inzumo to chessy jump....first come first served.....when i arrive at chessy ...there will be limited space back to europa....so that transfer offer is still avaialble...thats chessy to europa....gonna miss both pacs and gl due to lack of interest....oh well...was free...nevermind...