1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Leaving UO - FREE ITEMS

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lady_Kattalina, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Once upon a time I had this little shop and I always kept a huge stock of plants and seeds. Now, you all can have it! :p There are also a ton of tools I used for crafting, tailoring, tinkering, etc. And there is an array of weapons that I collected and never really knew why, aside from them being bright colors. haha

Everything is in boxes set to Anyone access, so help yourself. I did leave my collection of dye tubs and dyes in a locked down box up front for anyone whose interested to use too. This will all be available to everyone until July 21, 2010--one day before my account expires. Then I will throw anything left over into the emptied containers and let the house decay. I'm mostly doing this because I want to keep my plant crates, but they're too heavy/full right now to fit in the bank. So please, go stock up on plants and seeds, it's free! :D

The house is in the Malas Mountain range, NE of Luna. There's a huge FREE in white tiles on the floor, you can't miss it. :)

Coordinates: 98o 32'N 20o 40'E

[​IMG]

2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Awww, sorry to see you go.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Perhaps a change of playstyle would keep you interested in the game?

4. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Yes, can we do anything to convince you to stay... or at least make you promise to come back?

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I used to live in that spot. Nice neighborhood.

Sorry to hear you're leaving.

6. I know you lived there, you gave me the plot. haha

It won't go to total waste. I've set something up for whoever catches it go IDOC. A sort of parting gift. ;)

[​IMG]

To everyone who shared their sentiments about me leaving, I'm sure I'll be back around in a few years. I'll miss growing my e-plants eventually--I always do. But, no time for games right now. :)

I wish everyone the absolute best, whether or not I ever met you--everyone deserves happiness. UO is a fun place and Catskills is the best shard, hands down. :D

Enjoy the game everyone and play nice. :p

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know.

So I guess this means I'll have to keep waiting for you to set up a plant vendor at my house?

8. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I wish you many great adventures, happiness, and joy in your real life travels. Take care and be safe :)