1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Mr. Gnome, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Buns Of Glory [ATL] Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    Sorry to see you go friend... I hope you find whatever it is your looking for! UO will be here when you come back!
  2. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

hey dude i may be interested in several items from your list if you will icq me we can talk further on this...my icq is 494-397-945 ty hope to hear from you soon.

i guess i'll offer you 10 mil on nova bleue set,18m for knights suit,30m for sorcerer's set,15m for Glacial Spellbook,20m for magical lockbox,i'd like to see the flask of vampire blood before i could make any kinda offer.plz contact me
  3. how much for the 3 magical lockboxes as a lot
  4. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

20 per lock box?

and it's correctly titled "An Enchanted Flask Filled with Vampire Blood", sorry if there was any confusion on that
  5. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

The Bid I posted for 20m was for one lockbox I hadn't considered buying all 3 at the time but I could Probably do like 50m for all 3 if you wanted to sell them to me as a bulk perchase.

You should really consider contacting me VIA ICQ we can Settle something out and I would probably Spend a considerable amount of gold ;P