1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Leaving - Well Semi Retirment.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by zolo8, Jul 20, 2008.

1. zolo8

zolo8 Guest

Selling up as you may know. Just had enough of my collection that cost me billions being worth bugger all.

Sad to be leaving but i just cant be bothered.

I sold all my true rares and have a few left for auction but wanted to say thanks to everyone over the years and say that I had a great time.
    I will be on and off but wont collect on UO again, kinda upsets me a bit to think about the dupers that have ruined something that i have loved for 10 years, one of my last memories is this. Sat at Luna bank on Atlcalantic and a guy just approached me led "Monk" offers to sell me some runic - 14 mill each for vals, well thats just silly - I have 7 Vals that I have collected over the years for that big hit one day and now they are worth 100 mill! Thats it I am off.

I hope the GM's, Dev's and anyone else that can make a difference does because if you don't all you will have here will be a group of dupers.

See you when i get bored and come back.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Sorry to hear about your leaving .. I know the fealing .. Although I do not have much or much money to get it I have a few things

4. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

awwww

Hate to see you leave

was very pleasant chatting with you.
    stop by anytime and say hello :)

5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Farewell my friend

6. Starla

Starla Guest

Hiya Zolo,

Your neighbour, Starla here. Actually you should be happy to quit the rares collection. I am happy because after I quit, I realise how silly it is to spend 100 of millions buying something that sit in my house and worst, it may be a dupe...