1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Leeches & Swing Speed

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Zalan, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just a quick question if I Imbue max Mana Leech, & Stamina Leech first. Then Imbue Swing Speed Increase will that cause the Max Leechs for the weapon to go down?

Example say I have 50 mana Leech. Then I add 30 SSI will that cause 50 mana leech to drop to like say 33 mana leech? Just using that as an example

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Think of the HML and HSL as a property that is a percentage at a given SSI on a weapon of some speed. The displayed leech value shifts by the SSI dependant variable. The displayed leech value changes as the dependant variable changes, but inversely proportional.

-Lorax

3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

In other words, yes it will go down

4. csany

csany Guest

I should have paid heed to this post. I pushed swing speed to max, which then meant I had to wait an extra swing to avoid the special move mana penalty. Made it faster, and worse. Will drop intensity back to original, which will also reraise the mana leech.

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

^ Never heard of that penalty.. care to explain?

6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can't use two special moves in quick succession, three seconds, otherwise you incur a double mana cost penalty. I believe that's what the poster was referring to.