1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Legacy jewelry

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Thrakkar, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

On one of my chars on Drachenfels I found tons of legacy jewelry with invisibility, teleport, spell reflection and even bless (+10) charges.
    BTW, do the spell reflect charges still work as the spell itself years ago or are they useless now?

For how much per charge would this stuff sell?

2. Chiera

Chiera Guest

it is really hard to tell, most of it won't sell at all since it is basically useless as the charges run out very fast. Only thing sellable seems to be invis items if they don't use an otherwise needed slot (really great for pvp thiefs). But that's more or less only earrings and footwear. I sold some for 40k/charge if that is of any help.

3. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed

AFAIK they don't have to be equipped. Just double-click to consume a charge.

Well, well, 40k per charge is a "bit" more that I would have guessed xD

4. Chiera

Chiera Guest

that works with teleport rings only iirc.

5. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed

I just wasted an invisibility charge. Works perfectly :)

6. Chiera

Chiera Guest

your right, tested it myself. Works with invis rings as well though not with other items like cloaks or necklaces.