1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

legacy paperdolls in the EC client

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Michelle, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

No idea how long they have been available. heck didnt even know we were going to get them.
    What do you think of them?

Attached Files:

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

They've been there for over a year I think. Rather blurry.

3. Lady Silverbrook

Lady Silverbrook Adventurer

It was nice that they were added.

I think, however, it was an 'easy out' to redoing the paperdolls (as it was stated 'soon' after KR that they would be redone, and never were). The CC paperdolls should have been cleaned up for the EC client. Like Martyna states, they are very blurry. It was a quick fix, so to speak, and should have been implemented much better. I think the art team/GrimmOmen should have spent some time doing that, though obviously they/he did not feel it important.

A shame that Saphireena could not have taken a stab at it. I personally am a fan of her work.

4. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Wow that long since I checked the EC client, but I haven't been playing much lately just decorating.
    2d or EC client its all blurry to me allergy eyes