1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legacy Token

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by jpfdx, Oct 10, 2008.

1. jpfdx

jpfdx Guest

I bought Modains Legacy but somehow clicked on a Legacy Token as well... Question: What is the coolest thing that you can get with Legacy Token?

I am short on cash would it be better just to sell it?

2. GFY

GFY Guest

Sell the token. That way someone can get what they think is coolest.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You can get a Charger of the fallen, which is an ethereal-style mount usable by ANY account age. All the Ethereals (which are vet rewards) require your account to be at least 3 years old for the least ones, and others require it to be 4, 5, even 8 or 10 years old.

4. tymbow

tymbow Guest

They seem to go for 50 million on my shard so you could trade it for coin.

You could also get a Green Soulstone...

5. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Where is that paradise?

6. tymbow

tymbow Guest

On Oceania. I'm quite sure you can get them cheaper but the very few I've seen about on vendors were around this much. Of course, I may be blind so it may actually be five million. I'll check when I'm on tonight.

7. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Full soulstones sure are nice to have! Think hard before ya sell it. I bet you will be sorry! Just my 2gp.