1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legal or bannable?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kirthag, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

I was one of the 12 who received a box of stuff from Mythic during their twitter campaign "12 Days of Mythic" in December. It came as no [real] surprise that much of the stuff is for Warhammer Online... codes for rare items in a game I do not play. I'd rather not let these go to waste... so can I do a cross-game trade? These Warhammer Online codes for UO items/gold?

Mods... Devs.... any word on this? I'm not giving away WH pixels, but tangible codes for pixels for trade of pixels in a game I prefer where we trade pixels all the time...

Or is this a nono and I should just throw the cards with their codes in the trash?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think we can allow that. :)

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

squeee! Thanks Petra! Off to the Trade Hall!

(will link back to this post)

Anyone interested... go check the Trade Hall