1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stratics is pleased to introduce a community Article Management System (AMS) to the forums! AMS allows users to contribute articles about profession templates, houses, pvp, or a variety of other topics. This is a great way to showcase your ideas that require more space than a typical thread. Our staff can also feature articles and promote threads into articles (when appropriate). We are pretty excited about this feature and hope you will be too. It will allow the community another way to express themselves and contribute to the growth of the game and community! For information on how to submit an article, read this article.
  3. We've put our heads together to simplify the Rules of Conduct (ROC) from 23 items down to 8. We hope that the new ROC will be more intuitive and easier to remember. This should also help us to improve our moderation by focusing on fewer items. We are always striving to make Stratics better and to encourage communication and participation. We think that you'll be happy for this improvement. Thanks for being here.

Legend Players are RUDE

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by ehb, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals
    Expand Collapse

Quote what you will, but remember:

"We must endeavor to perservere"

2. Pennywise

Pennywise
    Expand Collapse

I-I-I likes da ones from das early 80's classics, "Emmanuel." When shes turns around and says to da stranger....."Do you need help, Monsiour?"

Haaaa!

3. Sorna

Sorna
    Expand Collapse

Get out!

Amityville Horror

4. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda
    Expand Collapse
    Sage

*Runs out of Forum and logs off Uo*

Oh you meant the movie quote ;)

5. Omnicron

Omnicron
    Expand Collapse
    Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

._____________________....__
    |....Rude Express Lines... | |,,,\__
    |...___..___.........._____| |.......|
    |_/(@)\/(@)\_____/|(@)(@)''''''(@)

6. blondie101

blondie101
    Expand Collapse

There are very few RUDE people on legends. 99% of ppl on legends are the nicest ppl that you will enjoy being around. Get out of Luna if you can't find help there and go to another bank. Don't expect that someone will be at your disposal 24/7. We are a small shard and at times during the day, there isnt many of us on. Try again in the Evening hours when there are tons available to help. Show some kindness, respect, and be polite and you will find that you will get along great with the folks here.

7. Omnicron

Omnicron
    Expand Collapse
    Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dont waste your breath. He tried asking for help again and got denied. So he up and moved shards. If I couldnt get a gate somewhere, Id walk there. I mean these days it cant be hard. Moongates are pretty much everywhere.

8. RL'S pker

RL'S pker
    Expand Collapse
    Sage
    Stratics Veteran

There is only ONE Rude person on Legends, and I claim that!

Dang, I worked hard on being the only rude one. I paid all the rest to leave the shard, and here he's saying Bank sitters are in the same category. Lamerz!!:cursing:

9. Pennywise

Pennywise
    Expand Collapse

****, I walks or runs just abouts everywhere anyways.