1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Legendary Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Pink Sunday Turtle, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Pink Sunday Turtle

Pink Sunday Turtle Seasoned Veteran

Hello Everyone!
    Just got this brace today and as I am new to PvP I am poor at assessing value or setting prices. If you would all be so kind as to price this item it would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

If there is enough interest I will considering turning this into an auction.

Pink Sunday Turtle
    ICQ#677780200

Legendary Brace.png

2. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hard to say a max price. It can be used in a number of templates though. For sure though if it had 15 HCI too i'd pay a lot.

3. Pink Sunday Turtle

Pink Sunday Turtle Seasoned Veteran

Any ideas on value.. Bumpage....

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

its one of those things that could go for 25 mil or up to 150 mil or so i think. if it had hci it would be worth more. fits alot of templates, but the hci would have to be put on weapon, or use divine fury. the skills are a plus, but not super valuable imo (anatomy isnt great for pvp, while any combat skill is great imo because you still need 200 or 300 real to get the lmc special move bonus.

its very very nice and super heavy, but not "premium" when jewels get heavy and complicated, its so hard to get what they are "worth" ive found.

just my personal opinions of course. hope it helps as a reference

Pink Sunday Turtle likes this.
  5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I believe you need 200 or 300 modified (not real) to get special move mana reduction.