1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Legendary Kryss 20% splinter, 70% lightning

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Aranha, May 4, 2015.

1. Aranha

Aranha Visitor

Looking for a price check please :)
    Also possibly entertaining offers

Attached Files:

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not trying to be mean but you should include the fact that the item is BRITTLE in your thread title. Its hugely important with splintering weapons since you cannot powder Brittle items. That item has ~325 splinters to it heh.

Aranha likes this.
  3. Aranha

Aranha Visitor

Ah my apologies, I haven't use splintering weapons much. I thought anything other than antique would be good.

4. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

Isn't that what the pictures for? I could understand if it was an auction, but a price check?? Obviously he's asking others to open the picture and take a look at the item, not base their judgment of pricing off the title.

5. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

What's wrong with antique? It can be repaired and powdered. You can only powder it three time with a loss of durability, but these things will last years!

Brittle does decrease the usability of splinter weapons especially, thanks for the kind person who clued me into this fact when I was posting these things.

I say save it as a throw away to use on your own character.

#5 Pirate Roberts, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015