1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Legendary Legs

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by bmfrench, May 21, 2015.

1. bmfrench

bmfrench Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I am new to the whole Artifact Armor - what's good and what isn't.

Can someone give me a price check on these as well as some information as to why they are good or why they aren't? What would make them better? etc.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

first they would be better if they were gloves, tunic, gorget, or arms (people use enchanted kelp for leg slot alot, and / or arty for head slot)
    3 damage eater isnt great by itself, but its a valueable mod to cap your overall damage eater
    lmc is low but somethings better than nothing - allows you to use a 6 piece or even the 2 works with mana phasing orb
    hpr is a much more valuable mod than mana regen. its only got 1 but again better than nothing
    casting focus good mod. pieces with casting focus always much more valuable than without for most people.

this particular piece probably worth around 5 - 10m. if it had even just 1 more max mod, like stat, high damage eater, hpr or lmc would be worth alot more. its got alot of mods, but all but mr and lrc are very low. very nice useable piece, but in my opinion would not sell for alot.
    the 25 lrc seems to always get a much higher price than 20. that extra 5 fills in gaps that makes suit building alot easier.

3. bmfrench

bmfrench Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

So the mana regen isn't sought after as much anymore? More so hpr?

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

mana regen is just really easy to get. if you do a vendor search on atlantic, the amount of pieces with mana regen outnumbers those with hpr about 5 to 1.

prices these days are all about if someone needs it, theres just so much loot now. the pricecheck i gave was for a sure sale, however if it sits on a well placed luna vendor for a while could get up to around 25m. but not a sure sale. only if it fits well into an overall suit. its not something you can just pop in for an instant upgrade.

5. bmfrench

bmfrench Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, thanks for your response....at least now I have something to go off of.

Smoot likes this.