1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Legendary Plate Helm and Reforged Gloves - Stam 10 pieces

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by ZozmaLS, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ZozmaLS

ZozmaLS Journeyman

PLATE HELM-

Brittle
    Dex 4
    Int 4
    Stamina 10
    Mana 2
    Stam Regen 2
    Mana Regen 2
    LMC 2
    LRC20
    Legendary Artifact

STUDDED GLOVES-

Animated Studded Gloves
    Stamina 10
    Stamina Regen 3
    Hit Chance Increase 5

Can Imbue 2 more properties.

And this Short Spear-

Vicious Short Spear

Splinter 20
    Fireball 30
    Life Leech 20
    Lower Attack 30
    Damage Increase 70
    Prized

I checked and Since it only has 5 Properties, you can adjust the Fireball, HLA and HLL up to max and the DI down if you'd like.

I know most wear M&S's or Prism's but this helm has to have some value, and I'm not really hip to prices on this kinda stuff so any help would be greatly appreciated, I just hate to sell for pennies on the dollar because I don't know the value.
    Item is on Lake Superior.
    Thanks,
    Zozma

#1 ZozmaLS, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  2. ZozmaLS

ZozmaLS Journeyman

Can Anyone help with Value on these pieces?

3. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

ILL BUY Helm-10m

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Shortspear isnt worth much. just tons like that and they never sell. 2 handed so cant use pots. yes you could imbue it as a throwaway weapon (i generally dont value any imbued or brittle splinter weapon over 20mil)
    So spear is basically worthless, or maybe 1 - 5 mil on vendor.

If it were me id put helm on vendor for 75mil and lower it slowly till it sold. its a pretty good hybrid dexter piece, lmc kinda kills it from being a perfect item.

gloves made me cry. for that type of suit you really need perfect ones. the dropoff is extreme for 10stam 5hci. even hpr would increase the value by alot. Still nice tho for a mid-grade suit, personally i wouldnt take less than 50mil, but i also wouldnt be surpised if no one offered higher than 20.

hope that helps with your pricecheck.

5. ZozmaLS

ZozmaLS Journeyman

Thanks a lot for the input, I have yet to get any real input yet. So, what kills the gloves, the Stam Regen?

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

yeah. the more i think about it they arent that bad tho. just not top end. any 10 stam 5 hci piece is just so hard to come by tho that someone might be able to use it if the other stats of the suit make up for the kinda wasted stam regen mod. still very nice.

all this stuff, its really about what offers you get and if someone needs it or not. theres just so much loot to choose from.