1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legendary tailoring and upcoming BOD changes

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Shelleybean, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just reread Wilki's post and if I understand this correctly, tailors that are higher than gm are not going to get a boost the way smiths will get a boost. So being a Legendary tailor will have no impact on the type of bods you get. Is this correct?

I copied Wilki's post below:

As I mentioned in a previous FoF thread, I've made some changes to the BOD system. They're not huge, but it should make things a little more rewarding.

Corrected a small error that gave skilled smith's a 45% base chance to get a colored BOD instead of the intended 50% chance.

GM Smiths still get a 10% bonus chance for a colored BOD (60% total).

Elder Smiths get a 20% bonus chance for a colored BOD (70% total).

Legendary Smiths get a 40% bonus chance for a colored BOD (90% total).

The chances of getting a valorite BOD (once you've passed the colored BOD test), have been raised substantially.

There is also a short delay (5 seconds) between turning in multiple filled BODs.

Colored footwear large bods should now be offered.

All runic tools have had their intensity ranges changed as follows:
    Blacksmithing:
    Dull Copper: 40 - 100

Shadow: 45 - 100%

Copper: 50 - 100%

Bronze: 55 - 100%

Gold: 60 - 100%

Agapite: 65 - 100%

Verite: 70 - 100%

Valorite: 85 - 100%
    Tailoring:
    Spined: 40 - 100%

Horned: 45 - 100%

Barbed: 50 -100%

This won't make it into the very next publish, but should be in the one after that.

And to those who celebrate it, have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Edit: Added a few fixes to the end of the list, and changed the delay to 5 seconds.

Edited by Wilki_EA (11/20/07 06:19 PM)

2. It seems that way- maybe in another publish [​IMG] At least a boost in the larges for barbed kits would be nice.

3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good point. I hadn't really thought about that.

I'm guessing since most leather BODs are relatively common (compared to the colored ingots), they won't be making this change for Tailoring. We'll have to try that out when the change hits TC.

4. I just wish they would start telling us when this will be implemented. The waiting is maddening.

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes, that would have been nice. It's been quite a while since I've received a lbod that gives a barbed. At any rate, I'm ready for the publish. I hope we get it soon.