1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legends Auction House

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Tempest992001, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Tempest992001

Tempest992001 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Legends Auction House will have our first Auction on Sept. 20th at 7pm eastern time. Hope to see everyone there. We will also be accepting items to be sold at the auction. The auction house is in luna walls heading west out of the bank. Item and auction info is locked down in the house.

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I haven't been ingame for a couple of days, so if anything was said in chat about this I missed it. I think, tho, that it would be a good idea to list out all the people operating it, by known char name, to set some people's minds at easy about who was handling their stuffs. ;)

3. Tempest992001

Tempest992001 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

well the main person behind it is me. my auction house name is Tela. I'm also known as Cherry (gov of Britain) and Tempest my fisher. the other main person that will be helping me is known as Carebear also known as Scootaloo. I came to Legends about 5 months ago. I chose legends to come to cause I found most of the people nice and friendly. I used to play on legends a long time ago when I was in FSB

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've heard of FSB...

And yeah, Legends doesn't have many peeps, but we have (for the most part) good peeps =)

If business is good, and there's only two of ya, yall gonna work hard! Best of luck, we'll be seeing ya on the 20th!

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

been a while since an auction on Legends, wishing you luck and will see you on opening night!

6. Tempest992001

Tempest992001 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sorry to say that as of right now the auction house is on hold. I need to find more staff and want to get to know people more on the shard. Eventually I will be holding an auction.

7. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

8. Legends Herald

Legends Herald Visitor

No auction yet? boo!

9. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I already bought the shard :p