1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Legends EM Lantern with Glowing Ember of Dragon (1 of 10 dropped)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Silent Singer, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Trade pending.

Hi all,

I had one of these ten drop in my pack during event. My first EM drop ever, so I've been holding on to it. However, there are a few things I'd really like to pick up and so I'm posting to see if there is any interest in trading some of those for this lantern. I am not interested in selling for straight gold at this time. I value the lantern at approx 350 mil (for trade purposes, again, not for sale at this time), based on what some rare trader friends told me about recent exchanges with this item.

I am most interested in the following:

Dread mare (on Legends, Catskills, or Siege Perilous, totally willing to get a transfer token to come get on another shard but will need to factor into trade)

1 of the 80 Morbid Sense of Humor lanterns from Drachenfels. I do not value these at the 200+ prices they've been listed at because as far as I know none have sold that high (and there are a lot of them). But it is a neat lantern, so I'm open to working a trade.

Siege Perilous EM / Event rares: I only just started collecting these, so if you have something neat tell me what it is and I'll look it up, I'm definitely interested in finding a Cupid's bow, seer bracelet, some of the juka event items, and hero / evil dyed items

The dread would really be my main interest, with other items used to fill out trade depending on rating of the dread.

If anyone is interested in trying to make a trade please PM me here. I wanted to try this route before just listing the item for sale and using gold to buy wanted items. Thanks for looking!

#1 Silent Singer, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  2. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

congrats on the drop :) it is a cool name for a lantern. the drach borbarad lantern was selling for 250 for a few days after event but demand has tapered off. good luck in your trade attempt :)

3. Pink Sunday Turtle

Pink Sunday Turtle Seasoned Veteran

Would you mind providing a picture of the lantern, thanks friend!

4. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it is the lantern in this pic
    [​IMG]

5. Silent Singer

Sorry, I was at work when I posted. When I get home I'll snap a photo of my character holding it so you can see it lit up. Thanks!

6. StonewallGL

StonewallGL Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This is what it looks like lit up. Good luck with the sale/trade!

Lantern.png

Silent Singer likes this.
  7. Silent Singer

Thank you! Saves me a step :)

8. Silent Singer

Bump for the evening crowd. Would also consider a bane Dragon, but not nearly as interested as a dread. Thanks again for looking!

9. Silent Singer

I have updated the original post with new details after original trade fell through. Please PM if you are interested or have an offer to throw out. I do have friends on Legends who are interested in buying outright but would much prefer to trade, so if trading is of interest to you please notify me sooner rather than later. Thanks for looking!

10. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

@Silent Singer,

As far as the dread trade, are you looking for anything specific out of the Dread or just a dread? ICQ me....

Silent Singer likes this.
  11. Silent Singer

Longtooths, just came to update thread and saw this. I have a trade pending already. I don't have icq installed, usually just PM through here. I'll message you if this trade doesn't happen. Thanks!