1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legends Faire

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Jan 9, 2010.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

While seeking a bag of coal to purchase last night I headed south out of Luna to check for more vendors, and imagine my surprise at seeing a newly constructed tent wall along the road! I followed along the edge and came to an opening guarded by two tall white statues and inside I found EM Helios, EM Tashik and Mesanna hard at work building Legend's new fairgrounds! We chatted for a bit, stomped some grapes and made sure that benches would not give splinters. Lord Urza happened by and seemed pleased with the way his design was progressing, and as there was still much work to be done, I took my leave..... but not before snapping a shot of part of the new playground and the fancy new duds Mesanna had given to EMs Tashik and Helios!

[​IMG]

2. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

I am so very pleased with the job mesanna is doing on the legends fair ground, and I cant wait till its finished! I really like how the skeet ball turned out in game lol
    [​IMG]

3. christaoconner

christaoconner Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, tried to stop by but could not find it :( Can't wait to see it finished!

4. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Its easy to find, you take the South exit out of the luna walls, and it is on the west side of the road leading out of town. ( Next to the bag ball field)

5. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

This is delightful! :)