1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

legends friends please help me...

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by BardMal, Jun 24, 2008.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

.... the wife says that if no one clicks the baby dragons and egs on my scroll that they will all die. then, if I let them die I will have to sleep on the porch; and under my porch there's a porch troll that growls all night - so I'll never get any sleep.
    So please help and go to my scroll and save my babies before Ally makes me sleep with the porch troll for God's sake!!!!

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will hence forth click thine baby dragon eggs, but for a small fee of ONE MILLION GOLD PER CLICK...at this point Ive clicked over 20 times, so its going to be along night my friend.

3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

:) thank you Omni, I have no gold, my wife collects rares, and the tax is extortionary - I might be able to part with a kit or two tho, id the porch trolls don't kill me in my sleep

4. Danse

Danse Guest

*Curtseys*

M'Lord...I have 'clicked the wee ones, may they grow strong and handsome...but please do not let them munch on me or my sister, Wildfire....*smiles*

I am tough.

Wildfire will cause a tummy ache! *wink*

5. BardMal

BardMal Guest

:thumbup1: thank you

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

I hear by claim thine red dragon as Omnidragon. LONG LIVE THE RED OMNIDRAGON!!!

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

awwww Mal, looky what a few Legends clickys have done for your babies :)

8. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

Grow babies grow.
    Maybe you will return the favor :)

9. BardMal

BardMal Guest

In honor and respect I have indeed named the red "Omni Pendar" which means "Omni Dragon King Number 1"

10. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

**bows** I thank thee Mal.