1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legends Guilds

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Sorna, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Sorna

Sorna Guest

I thought it would be nice for all the newcomers to be briefed about the guilds on Legends.

Some may be PvP guilds, some PvM, some crafter guilds and some roleplaying guilds.

If you wish to advertise your guild here for those new players or others who may be interested please post your guild's info here.

Guild postings only, all other comments will be removed.

Example:
    Guild and abbreviation
    Type
    Guildmaster
    Contact info
    Most fun things your guild does

2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Mypersonal Guild:

[Luna]
    Private
    Betty Crocker
    Don't Contact me
    I like to log in and survey all of my Luna holdings.

3. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The Mystic Circle (TMC)

We are an adult guild, mostly a PVM guild, but do have a few PVP'ers, and a seperate faction guild for those who enjoy that sort of thing. We are allied with the ELV alliance. We do Peerless and Doom on a regular basis, among other type of hunts. We have lots of crafters, and every template out there. We have a weekly meeting and group hunt, as well as other activities during the week. We don't bank sit ... much. We promise to take you out and get you killed as often as possible to ensure that you're having fun. Actually we try not to die, but we do love a good challenge so ......it happens. :)

We are team oriented, not loot oriented. We are a low drama guild, we're here to have fun, if you like drama look somewhere else. If you're looking for a family to belong to, send me a PM here first. ICQ has so much spam I tend to ignore it if I'm not expecting something.

Guild Leader - Lady Damia
    icq 411079050

4. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Name: Boaz
    Abbreviation: Boaz
    Type: Primarily PVM and social but we've done some PvP in the past as well. Nothing is required.

My ICQ is listed here on Stratics.

That being said, the guild is down to just a few members. I had an extended illness and was out of the game for seven months.

We don't care if you're uber-powerful or weak, vet or new player. The only criteria to join is that you have a helpful attitude to others. I also like to get to know people a bit before I guild them.

We've never been a large guild and I like it that way. I think the most people we had was around 30 back in the day. We've always tried to have more of a 'family' feel to the guild so keeping it on the small side helps foster that. I like to know every member personally.

5. PRAH

PRAH Guest

Type : Social guild providing auctions to Legends. Drop offs are Monday and Tuesday evenings 7:00 - 9:00 Eastern . Auctions are every other Saturday at 8:00 eastern unless otherwise announced.
    Location: just outside of Luna Walls 2 squares from the North/West Gate (previously Luna Auction House)
    Guildmaster : Sybil
    Contact info ICQ # 355021147
    Most fun things your guild does: Well ,auctions of course! We are part of the Legends Event Staff Alliance which includes T*T, Whispering Rose and Jag.

Note: for your own security when dropping off items please give only to those BEHIND the counter and wearing the PRAH guild tag.

We will look forward to seeing you there!

6. The Tradesman's Guild, T-G

Social, PvM, PvP, Event Orientated

Guild Leader: Ermac Firebrand

I can be reached via my ICQ, The Guild Chief Recrutier Qwenny can be reached at 391480200

Were currently orginizing several shard wide events. Well be having yearly House Decoration Contests, Monthly PvP tournaments, Holiday Events and the like, all with gold prizes. We basically are here to have fun and do what we can to make Legends a better place.

7. IRS

IRS Guest

!O! Ossifragant

Guildmasters: IRS & Eris

Primary play is PVP & Champ spawns, some pvm.. Adult players.. We are not active recruiters. We would consider one or two adult players that wanted to experience doing pvp or spawns, you would have to be willing to learn, willing to listen and willing to train.

Contact thru IM

8. Guild: Timeless Treasures
    Tag: [T*T]
    Guild Leader: Darri Lien
    Co-Leader: Tovladian Soltyr
    Type: Auction House Guild
    Alliance: The LES (Legends Event Staff)
    Guilds in Alliance:
    Timeless Treasures [T*T] (Alliance Leader)
    The Treasure Box [T*Tb]
    Timeless Travels Rune Library [TTRL]
    Phoenix Rising Auction House [PRAH]
    Just A Game [JaG] (Moving Walls Mazes)
    Whispering Rose Radio [WRR] (Online Radio Station/Shardwide)

Location: In Malas east of Luna, Sextant Coordinates 86o 19'N, 9o 33'E.

Contacts:
    Darri Lien -
    AIM: DarriLienAos

Tovladian Soltyr -
    AIM: TovladianUO
    Yahoo: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]

Information: When Submitting to the Auction house ONLY Submit the items to a character that is wearing the T*T tags double check the tags to make sure you are submitting to the right person and it is always safest to submit right at the auction house where you can see the T*T personal go behind the counter.

NOTE: Timeless Treasure is currently not open for auctions. If you have items for sale please consider PRAH for your auctioning needs :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild: The Treasure Box
    Tag: [T*Tb]
    Guild Leader: The Key To
    Type: Event Guild For Community Entertainment
    Location: In Malas east of Luna, Right next to T*T Auction House at Sextant coordinates 85o 21'N, 8o 13'E.

Information: The Treasure Box is available to host and moderate over in game events hosted by guilds and provide an in game house that can be altered to the event hosts needs. We customize the house to the events needs and can make it public or private based on the needs of the Event.

Example events that have been hosted in the past are Weddings, Story Telling, Festivals, etc... :)

NOTE: The Treasure Box House is currently not available for Event Hosting, due to real life problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild: Timeless Travels Rune Library
    Tag: [TTRL]
    Guild Leader: Keeper of Time
    Type: Rune Library and Rune Book Market
    Location: Within Luna Walls out the East gate, Sextant Coordinates 94o 45'N, 19o 45'W.

NOTE: Under Construction, will be opening when complete.

9. Cash

Cash Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

tag: L*D
    GM: Pug
    what we do: we strive to outnumber our opponents 3 to 1 at any given time.
    we dont really want to pvp or have any competition, just roll over people with our sheer numbers to make money irl cause we have no jobs.
    our favorite tactic is to dismount then chain disarm, oh and we all have to play tamers cause Pug says so.
    contact info: [email protected]

10. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

Name: Poor Old Peoples Squad
    Tag: POPS
    Leader: Grandpa Otis/Gargotis/Dumbledore/Hagrid/
    Requirement to join is Rule of 76(years on UO and RL age must equal 76 or greater)
    3 rl members so far: Me, Myself, and I
    We mostly slouch in corner at the bank and drool
    but occassionally (when mind is functioning) we tame a greater or try to help a noob
    eh,,,?uh...?ah...? dang! forgot where I was going with this,,?????

11. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Name: Myth and Peace Lords
    Tag: MAPL
    Leaders: 6 members of equal standing form the high council
    Requirement to join: character is played by Maplestone :)
    Contact: stratics or message board on the front of Minoc Moongate house

You'll likely never see more than one member of MAPL on at a time (unless its healing a pet or waiting in a house to time out after doing chores), but we dabble in a little of everything that can be done without dying: crafting, wandering, T-maps, hunting mongbats or playing tag with crimson dragons (ok, that last part may involve a little dying). We make no formal alliences, but consider all peaceful folk of Legends to be our friends.

12. snowolf1369

snowolf1369 Guest

Guild: Avatars of Legends

Abbreviation: A**L

Type: PVM - Friends - Helping others - Having Fun - Adult players only (18 and older)

Guildmaster: J EverJest -
    This guild was founded by 4 UO players who were tired of guilds that impose senseless control on other players. While not as old as most guilds on legends we do have a wide range of players spanning from 1 month to 10yrs of game time.

Contact info: ICQ - 381020706 - Guild website - xfire.com/clans/aofluo

Most fun things your guild does:
    We try our best to gather and do what any guild members wants to do for the evening, or when enough members are on that same time. Currently we have all been busy retraining our characters to levels we can enjoy. You will on occassion find our members running the gaunlet at doom, champ spawns in Ish, Attempting to supply the players of Legends high quaility Weapons and Armor, and simply enjoying ourselves.

13. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lol cash. God I miss you!

14. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Guild and abbreviation: [KofS] Knights of Stronghold

Type : Pro Active, Positivity/Community Oriented. Experienced Players Helping the newest of the new, or not so new to gain there footing in game, while building a family commited to sticking together and giving back to the commuity in any way they can.

Guildmaster : Lord Urza

Contact info : Aim/ICQ "oOMemnochOo

Most fun things your guild does: Hang out with alliance, peerless, bosses, :eek:)

looking for new players looking to learn the ropes, and experienced players looking for a group focused on building, and maintaining true friendships.

[​IMG]

15. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Name: Exiled (NO LONGER ACTIVE WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED)
    Tag : ^X^
    GLeaders : Mystic Knight, Stewy

The main purpose of this guild is to have fun, yet having fun does not mean
    having fun at another person's expense. For this reason ^X^ will have rules
    which every member will be bound by and face the consequences if they are
    broken. We must remember that this is just a game but actions toward members can HURT not only the individual but the guild itself.

^X^ Guild is involved in many areas of the game, both in Trammel and Felluca from Peerless to Doom to Champs so pvp and pvm knowledge is appreciated but not required.

For those that are beginners you will learn from others in the guild.

Also don't judge us before getting to know who we are :)

#15 Demon Wind, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  16. Cash

Cash Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

tag: ONZU
    we do exactly that...

17. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Friends For LIFE (LIFE)

We Are A Small Adult Guild That Moved To Legends From ATL 3 Months Ago.
    We Do Meny Things Together Peerless, Crafting, Decoing Contests,
    Champ Spawns and More. We Use Teamspeak3 To Chat Everyday And We Have Been a Guild For 5 Years. And Injoy Helping and Meeting New Peeps.

18. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

SOoooo you guys are all midgets irl?

Lady Arwen likes this.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!