1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Legends Lighthouse Lager

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by Batlin of Legends, Jan 2, 2011.

1. I have this blue bottle of wine titled "Legends Lighthouse Lager" and was wondering if anyone knows or could tell me anything about it.
    I'm assuming that this is an event item from a while ago.

So my questions are:
    Is this an event item?
    If it is an event item, anyone know how many are out there?
    Where did it come from?
    How much is it worth?

I have no clue, so anything that anyone can tell me would help.
    I'm also considering selling it if it's worth anything substantial. If not, I'll just use it as a deco.

2. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It comes from the pirate ship's pretty much worthless because you get creates full at a time . Now there might be one rarer more then another not sure how many there is so far i have collected 15.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

How long have you had the bottle?

The Pirate/Merchant Smuggled Goods have only been in game since the last publish and so far, the list of types on U-hall is:

Apple Isle Whiskey
    Arabella's Gargish Stout
    Diablo's Blaze Port
    Eldador Elven Elderberry Wine
    Equinox Wine
    Fitch's White Ale
    Gathered Spirits Blended Whiskey
    Golden Brew Tavern's Spiced Rum
    Joe's Spicey Creb Shek Brew
    Kazola's Treetop Wine
    Moonshine
    Napa Valley's Finest Chardonnay
    Otis Original Homemade Brew
    Pandora's Perfect Pinot Noir
    Red Eye Tavern Specialty Rum
    Royal Guard Brand Ale
    Salty Dog Paws Mead
    Sapewin Wines
    Serpent's Cross Lager
    Summer Solstice Brew
    Vesper Ale
    Waxing Dark Brew - From the Moonglow Garden
    White Rose Zinfindel

I've been wondering if there are any "Shard Specific" ones or not and this may be one... It could be something from before the smuggled goods were added, or we may need to revise the list on U-hall. I'm leaning towards thinking it is shard specific at the moment.

Any information to help us verify would be appreciated.

4. I don't know if it's an old item or not. I just assumed it was. My bad.

I picked it up from a Luna vendor on Atlantic shard before x-fering back over to Legends. I couldn't find the owner to ask about it, but it was on a vendor with event items from other shards. I'm assuming he x-fered it from Legends to Atlantic.

Update:
    I just checked the Rares Collector Forum and it's listed under the event items sticky post. Still, no real information about it.

5. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I must miss that event it don't say how many has drop so its worth something but how much not sure if only 1 or couple drop it be worth a lot more then if 25 or 50 drop . best thing put it on the rare forum as a price check maybe some might know more . I haven't seen none for sale so i say their wasn't to many that drop but just not sure. Tazar thanks for post the list I'm missing couple I'll have to get to work on mine I knew i need a couple . Sorry Batlin of Legends for the miss information before I should check more before posting info Sorry

6. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

it was an event item, they were handed out just before the release of the last expansion. as far as numbers go id say at most 40-50 were handed out because they were given out right after a battle chicken tournament. If they were handed out at another time im unsure, that was the only time i personally saw.

7. Thanks everyone for your input.
    Of course, if anyone else knows anything else, please let me know :D