1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legend's loss is Baja's gain

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Mar 19, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

for those that never had the opportunity to view the collection known as Age of Legends the trip to Baja is well worth it ~ one of the most amazing collections of rares as is available anywhere

Laina, tho it saddens me that the move was made, I am very happy that once again people will be able to view your wonderful treasures ~ much happiness to you!

announcement from Manticore

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Where is it on Baja??

3. DevilsOwn

from Manticore's post:

Umbra musuem its the first 18x18 outside of the East exit.

both museums are right there

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Legends is one step closer, to officially being dead.

5. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I do not feel you can base the shards health on this move. Legends seems to be alive and well based on the turn out for events.

6. Kula

Kula Guest

increase of Museums = shard nearer to dead

7. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

This game as a whole is dying. Legends is dying, and losing another shard vet puts it one foot closer to death.

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

For someone who chooses to continue hanging out here, you seem to be trying very hard to convince yourself of doom and gloom Omnicron.

9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Ohh good another moderater. Are you going to throw the big bad ban stick at me? Am I not allowed to post on this forum, even though I dont play anymore.

Dont get me wrong, I hope UO keeps going, and Legends keeps going too. I think Legends was the best shard around. Dont get all huffy fellas. sheesh.

10. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Ohh, and I dont have to convince my self of doom and gloom. Its pretty obvious where this game is headed. Friggen wal-mart wont even carry a ten dollar copy of this game.

11. That's more b/c computer games don't sell as well as console games and they needed to make room for the console games and only keep enough room (Like in our wal-mart a full 8 feet, that's 2 sections for those who don't know of space for not only the games but the computer software as well lol) for the Best sellers for PC stuff.

Seeing what titles are on the shelf at a local walmart isn't really signs of anything to be honest, cause most walmart will only carry things based on the region they are in.

12. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Gamestop, Game Ticket, Frys, Best Buy, Amazon, Gamers Nest....none, carry UO, and all cater to gaming of all platforms.

13. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

I was wrong about Amazon, they carry it. I just made a typo.

14. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Well I don't believe that she left Legends because it was dying. I base this on the fact that Baja is more dead then Legends and I know this because it is one of the places I idoc:) Now to the main reason of this thread... Holy Crap!!!! That house is really nice and has some show stopper stuff in it! :drool: Thanks for directing me to see it Devil!

15. DevilsOwn

yah, Annie, it really is..... the house on Baja is almost the same design as the one that was here on Legends, and not only do you get to see that marvelous collection, but Laina's wonderful deco talents as well:)

16. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If you're in Umbra on Baja to visit museums, don't forget Lord & Lady Courage's Historic Quest Item Museum of Baja. It's the first house on the north side of the road as you leave Umbra via the west gate.

17. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Ya I visited them both! Maybe Ill see ya around sometime? If I stay that is!