1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legends newcomer

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by LadyTintagel, May 27, 2015.

1. LadyTintagel

LadyTintagel Visitor

Hello Legends!

I'm a new arrival, an Atlantic refugee looking for a community that's a little quieter, a little closer, and a little less toxic (there are great people on ATL... but also some super not-great people).

I've been on the shard a few days and I'm really enjoying the atmosphere thus far. Certainly quieter, but everyone has been very nice thus far, so I think I'll be sticking around.

So, if you see a neophyte elf swordswoman named Diminiel Sedai running about, stop and say hello to me, eh? :)

For Britannia!
    Lady T.

#1 LadyTintagel, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Silent Singer likes this.
  2. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Hi there! The legends stratics forum is very quiet, but the shard is great. Definitely try to catch the EM events, they are some off the best in UO. Give a shout if you need anything,

Hephaestus / The Defiler / Clavicus Vile / Zotinin / Sywyn Hana

3. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Welcome aboard. I believe we met in general chat last weekend.
    People there call me Zath for some reason. :p

I am only around during weekends, but it will be very nice to have you around. :)

4. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Don't let Zath take you to see her spider friend! It is an absinthe induced trick!!!! Just kidding :)

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

welcome to your new home! yep, we're quiet but mighty! if you're needing anything give a shout, there's always someone around to lend a hand :)