1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Legends of Siege: God is watching you!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Val'lyn De'ana, May 8, 2015.

1. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Late one night while Val’lyn was making her usual rounds around Britannia, she broke into a house just outside of Vesper that she thought was empty. She quietly tip-toed into the home but suddenly she froze when she heard a booming voice say, "God is watching you!"

Silence returned to the house, so Val’lyn crept forward again. "God is watching you!” the voice thunderously echoed.

Val’lyn stopped dead in her tracks. She was noticeably shaken. Frantically, she looked around the room. In an unlit corner, she spotted a perch and sitting on top of it was a brightly colored parrot.

She quizzically asked the parrot, "Was that you who said God is watching me?" "Yes", said the parrot.

Val’lyn breathed a sigh of relief, then asked the parrot: "What's your name?"

"Clarence," said the bird.

"That's a dumb name for a parrot," sneered the elf. "What dim witted dolt named you Clarence?"

The parrot mockingly said, "The same dim witted dolt who named their dragon God!"

-Val'lyn

2. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

lol - love it!

Val'lyn De'ana likes this.
  3. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

And then Val'lyn got eviscerated by God's wrath.

Val'lyn De'ana likes this.
  4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I do belive Gods are watching us. I was in my Castle all alone, when my ats started to meow and other statues made noice too. I used detect hidden, but it say, noone was in my house. I checked, no wandering healer or other npc's was in my house.
    My teleporters started to make noice too, but still noone in the house.

Next day, just after the server stopped saving before going down, a Plague Mask Hand Painted of Brutrin was placed in my backpack, I even saw the text saying so.

Server went down and after it was up again, the mask was gone

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Funny, after writing this, the Mask dropped in my backpack again

Lore Denin (GL) likes this.