1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Leggings: LRC 10%+, MR 2, Mana increase, 20/20/20/X/X

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Drafgard, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Drafgard

Drafgard Guest

As title says, i'm buying a pair of leggings(leather, not ugly jap ones) with the following mods/resists:

LRC 10%+
    MR 2
    Mana increase

I realise a pair of legs like these will cost a fair bit, but, if you have a pair, humour me pelase :)

2. blust4

blust4 Guest

How do you make 6 mods leather piece? <LRC, Mana Inc, MR2, phy, fire, cold>
  3. shonsu

shonsu Guest

Best I have is Mana7, MR2, LRC 19 10/22/21/10/3, but it is the "ugly" one
  4. Drafgard

Drafgard Guest

LRC, mana increase and mana regen are the only mods on the peice i'm looking for, thats 3 mods, plus resists :)
  5. blust4

blust4 Guest

To reach 20 for one particular resistance, it must cost you one mod. The basic resistance (2/3/2/2/2) adding horn leather material bonus (2/4/3/3/3) is 4/7/5/5/5. Note each mod will add up 8 to 15 to one SINGLE resistance using barbed kit. Aside from mod-induced resistances, you could also add 10 points to randomly selected resistances, 5 from GM tailoring and 5 from GM Arms Lore. Say you are lucky, the two mods go to physical and cold and 10 random points all goes to fire (0/10/0/0/0), you will get a leather piece 4+15/7+10/5+15/5/5 or 19/17/20/5/5. But random distribution to all five resistance evenly (2/2/2/2/2) is most likely. Your best armor piece with Mana increase, MR 2 and LRC will have resistance like the following.

21/9/22/7/7 or
    6/24/22/7/7 or

I know what you were thinking, you want to use half mod to get to 10% LRC, then half mod to resistance. But it doesn't work that way.
  6. Drafgard

Drafgard Guest

Blimey, you certainly know yer stuff with armour. I stand corrected :)
  7. Visolara16

Visolara16 Guest

Hey whats your ICQ can you send me it in PM and tell me what shard its located on