1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lenmir anfinmotas? Access on your shard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Petra Fyde, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Stratics has a request to compile information on how to access the area

UO Stratics - Grand Sosarian Atlas - Lenmir Anfinmotas

While it has been utilised by many EMs, only a few have left it publicly accessible. I've done my best, this is what I have so far. Can you help?

Atlantic: Via cannon from Montor

[​IMG]

Baja: Two entrances, by cannon from Mistas and by sparkle from the gypsy camp.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Catskills: By moongate from the desert gypsy camp

[​IMG]

Chesapeake: Not Accessible (thank you Lord Gareth)

Drachenfels: Not Accessible (thank you Claire)

Europa: Not Accessible

Great Lakes: Not Accessible (thank you Martyna)

Lake Austin: Unknown

Lake Superior: Not Accessible (thank you Crysta)

Legends: By Golden Gate at the Gypsy Camp Corral (thank you DevilsOwn)

Napa Valley: Not Accessible (thank you Snakeman)

Oceania: Unknown

Origin: Unknown

Pacific: Not Accessible

Siege Perilous: By password at the dragon statue, Spirituality gate

[​IMG]

Sonoma: Unknown

*coughs* Please excuse the lack of colour in a couple of the pics, the spots were a bit hard to get to with the chars I had.

2. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Is that the name? I named it Thieves' Paradise on Atlantic. Me and my guild would have thief events there, and frolic up and down the beach. That place is a secret, no one is supposed to know. Don't click that cannon on Atlantic, there's nothing to see...

3. Claire Repair

Claire Repair Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Drachenfels:
    It used to be accesible by saying "Fair winds Sosaria" at a sunken ship north of Meer city. Was unfortunately disabled last year.

/Claire

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

The cove is not accessible on Great Lakes by any means available to a player.

5. Petra Fyde

Thank you Claire and Martyna :)

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

on Legends, gold gate at gypsy camp

Attached Files:

7. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Completely inaccessible on LS. Glamdring liked to use it for fishing contests before he was fired and so it was left naturally unreachable.

8. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

The last I knew on Chessy that area is accessible by a password which I do not remember. The password needed to be said to an EM placed NPC southwest of the gypsy camp in the desert.

WildStar

9. Petra Fyde

I need help with the Napa one, I have the info, but can't locate the mentioned volcano.

Edit, found the spot, but on a newbie char with no armor, I don't have a prayer of teleporting in to where the statue is.

10. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

It used to be. Is that another thing that broke?

11. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Since the area is available on Most shards, IMO, it should be avail to All. Since I pay the same as others, I feel a little cheated. To the OP, great post! Areas in the game some will never be able to see now unveiled. Kinda like a Geraldo Rivera mystery.

12. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The Lenmir used to be accessible on Pacific, but they began removing password teleporters. I have a document here with these secret teleporters and their passwords and very few of them work anymore. =(

13. Petra Fyde

Most of the passwords for events that were common to all shards no longer work - like the ones in wisp dungeon etc. some of the shard-specific EM ones still do.
    Unfortunately my untrained character in npc bought leather armor was no match for the imps guarding the path on Napa and since the last part requires the char to teleport there was no way I could complete the journey as a ghost.

14. Claire Repair

Claire Repair Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

...and even worse, some of the old Secret spots were made inaccessible with patches last year. (e.g. the room under Shame gazers).

I hold a secret spot library on Drachs and saw a lot of spots vanishing. :( Dunno why, they are doin that.

One of the last with password is the Pirat Cave in Heaven. (Plunder)

One of my last "real" rares is Trinsic Tinkers guild 2nd floor. Most others are gone.
    *sigh*

/Claire

15. What is this place and why is it important?
    Is there something to do there?

16. Petra Fyde

nope, it's just a beach. But we had a request, could Stratics please compile information as to how to travel there on each shard. I replied that I'd try.

17. Petra Fyde

Still hoping for info on Lake Austin, Oceania and Origin. Anyone?

18. Coco_Zamis_DF

Coco_Zamis_DF Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Drachenfels: double click the statue beside the shrine left of the compassion moongate

19. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I am SO SO glad to see you are still here. I went to your Profile Page and saw the post you made saying "Gone" and thought no way she would just leave without some word. I also went to your web site (Home Page) on your Profile Page, TY that is a lot, I mean a lot of information you have there and is very easy to navigate. It is now at the top of my Favs for UO.

20. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No it never was .... the only time it's accessible is when the EM's do an event there and then they close it again.

21. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Not to rain on anyone's parade but this is night of the living thread. Seriously this is four years old. I am however sure that Petra would appreciate the comments so why don't we give her a shout out.

@Petra Fyde

Thanks for all the work you have done and continue to do for UO and the community.

CovenantX, Lord Frodo and Acid Rain like this.
  22. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well some folk seem to be beyond exceptional when it comes to resurrecting ancient posts. I'm guessing they are working to gain their skill to Legendary... I'm sure it takes much more than GM skill to resurrect posts so old... I just don't see the logic in it.

I will say however that I think it's a shame that many shards are losing special area's.... and even sadder that many are getting forgotten by those who live there .... because some like myself keep the secrets to themselves... and when I leave they will go with me I suppose.

I often wonder how many shards have lost the access to many area's because no one remembers them anymore. Like the secret word in the sewers under Britain to get into the really nasty parts of the sewer. Or the hidden pirate caves unique to each shard... some only accessible by password ..... others hidden by locations long forgotten.

Petra was putting together a library of such area's... which should be commended. Much as I like to keep the secrets secret... I'd be sad if they were forgotten completely.

So much history and wonder has been lost to the ages... Museums long forgotten and destroyed, landmarks uprooted... Seer touched places long fogotten... falling into obscurity... rare is the person who recalls them. Memories that fade away... lost as the world slowly dies.

23. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

And now that beach is accessible to anyone, thanks to the current Dev team :cheerleader:

Ask and ye shall receive....just a thought :)

24. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's accessible on LS, dragon statue one screen south/west of Compassion moongate (dbl click the statue), you teleport to the beach.
    Lenmir Anfinmotas.jpg

BrianFreud likes this.
  25. MalagAste

NO I don't think so. Never has been on GL's. Far as I know it still isn't.

26. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

See image above...also...compassion moongate...just to the SW...
    [​IMG]

Double-click on the dragon statue...

[​IMG]

The Devs put those there awhile back after people were complaining that Sudiva was lonely and we couldn't visit her anymore.

[​IMG]

So now we can! :)

27. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Quite accessible on GL.

Larisa likes this.
  28. MalagAste

Well thank you for letting me know because I complained about it quite a bit when they stuck her out there. Poor dear.

29. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Cmon now I know we are small but Sonoma does deserve to be on the list of shards!!! oops I found it (hidden at the bottom)