1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Leppy Boots? Confirmation Please!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by DVI, May 22, 2008.

1. DVI

DVI Guest

I recently acquired these boots amongst several other items as part of a package sale, and since they are a color that is not producable on a dye tub and are darker than NPC/Vendor boots( I believe) I thought it a possibility they were Leppy boots.

If there is anyone that can confirm or deny this for me I'ld appreciate it greatly.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They seem pretty spot on. I tried to compare it to a screenshot of a confirmed set, but was unable to confirm 100% that it's the same colour due to the different compression used in the screenshots.

3. DVI

DVI Guest

Thanks for taking a look kaj! They're locked down in one of my houses currently so if you have time and would like to take a look I'ld be more than willing to show you.

4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

From memory and compensating mentally for the compression, those sure look like the correct color. In fact, what else could they be?

5. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yesterday i ran across a bare footed leprechaun muttering something about losing his boots.... i would ask him if those were his but i killed him and took his pot of gold :)

6. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

How sad!!

7. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

oh my!

8. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

its his own fault, i told him to give me his pot of gold and he resisted... i even told him i would get him a pair of shoes for it... then he muttered something that was laden in too thick of an irish accent to comprehend, however i took the statement as an insult, so i grabbed an axe and went Patrick Bateman on his ass....

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!