1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Less Hiryu question

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Marcus Blackwell, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Howdy,

Im in the middle of trying to find a good lesser hiryu for a warrior friend of mine and was wondering is it possible to tame thse over gm wrestling and gm tactics? If so what should I be looking at skill wise on the lesser to insure these are over 100 after tamed?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If their pre-tame wrestling is more than 112, then their post tame wrestling will be more than 100, up to the max of 108, or pre-tame wrestling of 120.

Apart from that, you shouldn't even look at their skills.

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I tamed a lot of them for a Bushido Character I was testing.

I was never able to see one that had more than 110 Tactics. Meaning it would be less than 100 Post tame.

I found quite a range of Lesser Hiryu's that had 100.1 to 105.n Post Tame, in wrestling.

4. Green Meanie

Green Meanie Guest

yes pets lose 10% of there skills when tamed.

a lesser hiyru wild can spawn with 120 wrestling = 108 post tame wrestling (i actualy have one).

If the person your taming the pet for intends to use it for pvp wrestling and str are the most important stats on the bird. If its for pvm resist by far trump any other stats.

5. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Here's everything you need to know about Lessers

6. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The thing I would dispute in that link is the Max for Tactics, I never ever saw (across probably 75+ Lesser Hiryu's) any thing over 110 in Tactics.

I do not contest the previously mentioned Wrestling as I did settle on one with around 107.n

I do have a normal Hiryu with 108.0 in Wrestling but again for all the Hiryu's I have turned over I have never seen one that would end up with a greater than 100 in tactics.

7. Thank you for the replies everyone.. I was for sure I was looking for somethign that didn spawn when it came to tactics.