1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Lesser Artifact pure mage Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Keith of Sonoma, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

I'm looking to get an idea of what this Shame Bracelet is worth. Mana +5, MR 3, SDI 15, FC 1, LMC 10. Completely "clean".

2. SoftServeDreams

SoftServeDreams Journeyman
    Professional Premium

10k-50k

There are few mages who seriously want Mana or MR on their jewels instead of other priority mods like FCR, DCI, EP, LRC, Magery, etc. It has no FCR, which means you have fewer options for choosing other parts of your suit to make 2/6 mage suit.
    Still, it's got 3 mods with over-capped intensity, some people might find MR 3 and LMC 10 useful for their cheap mage suits.

3. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

You could also put FCR on the ring and Brac or Helm. Which is nearly the opposite of how mages generally build their suits, It's a shame though about the FC on the brac over FCR because if it had FCR instead then it would appeal towards a pve sdi mage (since they generally play in protection). But for pvp the orny is superior since you're swapping mana, sdi and MR for FCR, FC, LRC.
    It's all a matter of flavor and perspective though.

I would toss it on a vendor for like 500k and it'd probably sell just for the SDI, MR and LMC grouping.

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

its not bad. if i put on vendor id put for maybe 3 - 5 m

5. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

Thank you for the responses!