1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] Lesser Hiryu

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Orlacc, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

My Sammy is at 91 Bush. Had my tamer get a lesser hiryu and had a friend try and transfer it to me. Says it doesnt trust me.

Put on a ring and got bush to 98...still nada. Do I need lore or something?
  2. You should be able to bond with a Lesser Hiryu with 90 Bushido. 120 Bushido gives you 95% (?) control. Are you sure it's a brand new tame and not a pre patch hiryu?
  3. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

No it is brand new. Turns out I had to eat....who knew?? Got him now.
  4. That's definitely strange, but I'm glad you got it worked out.
  5. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Was the same with my lesser hiryu some months ago.Didnt accept me at below 100 bushido.This seems to be the new requirement.
  6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Hiryu only bother with the real skill level as far as I've seen. If at first you don't succeed, try again. There seems to be a random element in their trust-factor.

I've never gotten a hiryu to actually bond at less than 100 real bushido.
  7. HellaFarris

HellaFarris Guest

This happens with tamers also when they are only just over the requirement for a pet, you just have to keep transferring til you get a hit :)