1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Lesser) Hiryu

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by teutates, Mar 12, 2010.

1. teutates

teutates Guest

I have question about stats about the lesser and the normal hiryu

lesser hiryu

it is stated when tamed these creatures lose 1/2 of there stats.
    But i cant find if the stats on uo stratics are taken from wild or tamed creatures.

Because there is a pretty big difference between the two situations.
    having a minimum lesser that would be 400 hitpoints or a minimum lesser that would be 200 hitpoints.

Im hoping that you can help me with this question.and that my question is clear enough :)

Thanks in advance.

2. A Rev

A Rev Guest

90% sure the stats on stratics are pre-tamed, so they will lost 50% of those.

If memory serves the cap for a Hiryu[greater] is 300hp.
  3. teutates

teutates Guest

That would mean that the stats of minimum average and maximum of lesser hiryu would be.

Minimum:400 = 200 hp
    average:500 = 250 hp
    maximum:600 = 300 hp

So if i get one that is around average i would still have one with allot of hp :)

thanks for your time
  4. A Rev

A Rev Guest

That sounds right to me.

They are nice pets for a bushy char...bit more damage able to be outputted. Strong and durable. plus they look cool :p
  5. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 7, 2010
    max hp on lesser after tamed is 300 hp. tamed a bunch this week and found that out.