1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets bring item insurance to siege!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tophoo, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tophoo

Tophoo Guest

In my mind it would make sense finally.

We currently have you realy ubber people running 3million gold suits of armor. So us little people still cant compete with you.

The realy good pvp players will still get there loot through the item insurance, probably 4k per kill, not a bad payoff realy.

We little people get to keep our gear as reward, so if we are tamer, mage, dexer, we dont have to go searching for our stuff again.

Also perhaps we little people can compete with you arti freaks, if we were able to bless some nice barbed armor we have lieing around but refuse to lose to you arti freaks.

Only people that should be mad is those who feel that that would ruin siege, not to startle you but the reason why trammies dont come to siege is they cant compete here either. We have artie *****s and there is no way for them to compete with some of them KOC, TNT, LOW individuals who have big pockets, and faction died items.

Also just think, no more need for this faction crap, that you cant sell to anyone but the owner.

As a trammie on atlantic, i would lose prob 100k worth of gold through the whole insurance thing, then I would farm again to get it back. You pvp players will be able to make your money, and what do you lose, a few crapy loots that half the time you leave on the body anyways. Assides for KoC whom dry loot you every time, most the time.
  2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

May 15, 2008
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    I don't think I could bear to watch if I let this stay open
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.