1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Let's Fight the VP Tonight

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Okay how about tonight people bring there low toons and we do a few vp runs. If anyone is interested then let me know. I will be on around 9pm est time. This will be just to help toons get out of their lower cog suit and maybe get them a few steps closer to maxing. Daughter is off with grandma today so I am good for tonight. Hope we have a few takers.:pancakes:

2. I'm in as long as toontown lets me. My situation should be finished by 6pm est. Looking forward to it.

3. Cooper's in! See you at 9! Prior to that, I'm going to be working on my trapping skills. I got my toon up to lvl 4 last night!

4. Camman24

Camman24 Guest

Im game! i was there last night but noone was there...

im wondering if there is a time difference

for me its 2:07 pm right now

you? cuz i dont wanna miss out tonight!

5. the time is going to be 9PM eastern time. Depending on your time zone you will have to subtract the difference. Pacific time would be 5pm.

Hope to see you there.

6. OK...I'm here...anyone else coming?

7. ugly wrinkleflip it would be 7 o clock not 5 what time zone are you thinking about

8. Bert, if you're around, come to the pit

9. greenesg

greenesg Guest

Just finished a CFO run. In the pit now, but it's probably too late. I'll try to find you.

10. Steveo

Steveo Guest

That was a fun VP last night. I think we loaded the elevator with 7 the first time and we decided to run because the card was a 3 star lure. Next time we went in we went with 8 and the card was Prof Pete. YAY!!! Then afterwards we done a factory to get a few toons merits back for tonight.

Steveo
    Cooper
    Granny
    Precious
    Pinky Thunderpop
    Lucy
    Bert Bizz..... cant remember the rest sorry bert
    Fancy fumblemuffin

Great Job

11. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Just to clarify the time zone thing - If it is:

9:00 PM Eastern (then it's)
    8:00 PM Central
    7:00 PM Mountain
    6:00 PM Pacific

:p

12. Sorry for the confusion. I was torn between 2 emotions. 1) happy for suspension being lifted, 2) Angry for still not being able to play. So my math was a bit off. Can you blame me? lol

13. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Not at all - I just wanted to post the correct times to end the confusion :thumbsup:

So, are you finally able to get back in??

14. Working on it right now.