1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's give a big round of applause to the devs for this AWESOME fix!!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by mmmbeer, Jul 1, 2008.

1. mmmbeer

mmmbeer Guest

i absolutely LOVE this fix!!! now that the strangers are back online we can go back to fighting some of the best battles in uo in years....

oh wait server crashed again when stranger got attacked...

the battle with the latest stranger lasted all of 1 second!!! holy cow what a FUN battle!!!

YAY devs and THANK YOU!!!!! just wanted you to know what a SPECTACULAR job your doing right now. the stranger fix put in works REALLY well!!!
  2. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

I couldn't tell...

Were YOU by any chance BEING SARCASTIC?
  3. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

well atleast they Attempted to get it back online lol
    I was so excited to finally see a thread saying the stranger was back and i went running in my shard to heartwood. No sign of him.
    Then i read the actual post and saw that it crashed their shard. Oops.

I'm annoyed, but oh well. they're trying. I think.
  4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Seriously, aren't these fix's tested out 1st before tossed out on production shards? At least In House??? No wonder people loose so much craps to bugs, this is a contributing factor, NOT Tested!
  5. GAMBIT35

GAMBIT35 Guest

This game is old and broken. Get it through your thick heads.
  6. Mythic

Mythic Guest

Go back to playin Wow and leave us fools alone
  7. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

Then why are you here? :wall: