1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Go Fight The VP!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Camman24, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Camman24

Camman24 Guest

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a few runs-sos shopping- on tuesday night 9:00 (normal time) in the regular district?

I'm gonna be gone tonight - monday so thats why im thinkin tues!
  2. Stubby

Stubby Guest

I would like to. We have our CFO run at 8 eastern on Tuesday, so I can meet you after that. Crazy River? Is that where u wanted to meet? in the pit?:D
  3. Count me in. I am now working on my Robber Baron goal.
  4. Stubby

Stubby Guest

*ROFL* Joe, I knew would answer this one pretty quick. :lol::lol::lol:
  5. What are you trying to say? I LIVE on stratics? Like a panther in the darkness waiting to pounce on the first VP, CFO or CHJ run offered?

If so then I am appaled. I can't believe you would believe such a thing. :bored:

Too bad it's true LOL:blushing:
  6. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Please, stop, my sides hurt from laughing. My dog won't come near me, she thinks Ive lost my mind, I think!! (and yes, I do think that, LOL):coco: