1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's populate the other area now! :D

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by mike1977, Jan 20, 2008.

1. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

I bought land on the active right area.
  2. Yeah I was deciding if I should buy land there, but it seems as of now the buzz is in the main land [​IMG]
  3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

It's because people don't know about it. If they made it so that when we enter EA Land it brings us to the megacity map sims could see the houses through the filters.
  4. Yeah or at least make a zoom button to zoom out to EA land. I bet most people dont know that you can still zoom out of city view.

Anyway I bought land on the other side, got some good prime real estate lol.
  5. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I bought a green island in oceans edge
  6. is that what it is called oceans edge?
  7. <blockquote><hr>

is that what it is called oceans edge?

[/ QUOTE ]

Officially unofficial, yes. (I must've re-typed that line 10 times.)
  8. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

theres also Queen Margarets in the new map but it isnt open
  9. Cream bear head, I can't see that far lol... [​IMG]
  10. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

Yeah, and at least see red dots blink on that side too if they would change default to the world map.