1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see your rubble decorations!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Winder UO, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winder UO

Winder UO Guest

Heres the usable stuff i've got so far!

[​IMG]

2. dum3886

dum3886 Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not exactly decoration more a junkyard but hey.. thats my house

WOOO learnt to post a picture... im pro now!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

first you need to have uploaded them somewhere and then you can use the tags (image)www.yourpicture.here.jpg(/image)

but using [ and ] instead of ( and ) [​IMG]

4. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I still have NO idea how to get rubble... I walked around yesterday for hours trying to pick stuff up and nothing

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Light demons make rubble with their special exploding effect. When a light demon spawns it is weak, and easy to kill. If you let it be for a couple minutes so it can gain in strength then it will have the potential to explode. Basically you whack on it then wrestle with it for long enough till it starts drawing in balls of white to power up. After about half a minute it will blow a ring of fire then a larger ring of white fire, stand about ten tiles away when it does that or you'll get exploded as well. Anything in the vicinity of that ring will get exploded, some of the stuff will get moved around, and some of the highlightable tiles will turn into rubble. The rubble that was exploded will keep spawning for up to an hour, so sit in the area and wait till it stops spawning.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

On another subject I'm just curious...
    Why did you cut out the buff icons from your buff tray thingy?

7. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

There are already like six threads about rubble on this board including one about posting pictures. Why not use one of them instead of making yet another rubble thread? I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.